Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fairytale =)

I forgot how long was it
since I last heard you telling me your favorite story, that fairy tale
I have been thinking for a very long time, I’m beginning to feel paranoid
Did I make any mistakes again?

You told me with the tears in your eyes, that fairy tales are all lies
It’s impossible for me to be your prince charming
maybe you will not understand
until the moment comes when you say you love me
the stars in my sky, are beginning to shine and shimmer
I’m willing to be, in the fairytale with you
the angel you love
open my arms wide, let it become wings to protect you
You have to believe
believe that we will be like the fairytale
with happiness and joy as the ending
everything is our beautiful ending…
can i be your prince charming?

1 comment:

Magdeline said...

whoooop whoooop !! u got that friggin lyrics !