Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fuck you testimonial


1st in this testimonial...i would like to Fuck PLKN (NS).. for fucking up my holidays after F5...was planing a lot of things to do...but all got fuck by NS....fuck you fuck you....

2nd..i would like to fuck the government for doing this shit...Fuck you again...fuck you...

Why u may ask that i am fucking the PLKN..is because i can kiss my dancing life goodbye. ....many ppl tell me...."u can dance after, its only 3 months" ..i say hell fucking no..cause i want to be a fucking pilot...and i will have no fucking time to dance when i become a pilot...fuck you again for doing that to me....i cant dance now cause parents ask me to stop till SPM is over...now that i got this fucking PLKN...3 god damn fucking months is gone.......and i love so very much to dance...so...fuck you again...ass holes....i calculated...i have around 2 months to dance after my SPM and PLKN...fuck you again...this is so fucking pissing me of...besides dancing..i have lot more things to do...fuck you again

okok..some ppl say PLKN is fun...yea...it can be...but i dont care...i can have my fun dancing...that is so much better....i know there are some good things in PLKN...but i dont give a fuck...i just dont want to fucking go...i think if u were in my shoes..than u will know...1 more time Fuck you...
and i did a pic for PLKN..this are all the ppl that support my cause...fuck you again

No comments: