Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Im gonna take ur ass back to Church












HATE THIS CANS !!!!!!!!













this is my 1st tag after a long time...havent been tagging in a long time almost 2 year...but it is the best among all..i think =)

i did it at Friday afternoon after school at 1.30..it took me around 2 hours to do it...long eh??..im not gonna tell u the place...lol...u will be like WTF if i tell you...i can be put into jail for doing this...that is the risk for doing graffiti...i learned few things doing this tag...dont use the cans i use..they suck...use Nippon(as 667 says)...buy more cans...5 cans was not enough for me..i needed more black and red..wear a mask..and find a clean wall...maybe ill be better next time...lets see..till my next tag...cheers

1 comment:

Ros Zahirah said...

you did it in a church????

I WANNA JOIN THE FUN...
always wanted to do graffiti just mls to spend money on spray cans..