Saturday, April 26, 2008

April 26

last year April 26 was a great day...it was the day i entered Freedom Dance Studio!! woot woot...it has been 1 year..wow...that was long??..but it was so much fun...made a lot of friends...Love every single 1 of them...they all are a big part in my life....for me..Freedom is like a big family of dancers....a place where the all meet,hang and chill...with their ups and downs....lot of conflict happen in there 2 =)....owh ya, for got to tell ya about the teacher there....he is Jacob...real talented person...he is from Giller battle crew.....the freedom crew is called element crew...all of them also like shit ass funny =D....can start their own jackass!!!...besides ELC..there is Temptation crew!!...the best crew in the world!!!(hahahah)...I WISH..this is the crew that i and my class mates went for out 1st dance competition...T-hop dance master....we dint do that well....come on, it was our 1st comp =)..we will do better next time...PROMISE...practice makes perfect..i wont let anything stop me going for class..i think in that whole year..only missed 1 time...that was because had to go back to hometown...that shows how much i love my class...

besides that, on 26 April was the day i got together with my 1st gf...it was fun....great experience...we had a lot of fun together...but after a while...my feelings for her started to get less...i really dont know why...but it just happen..we were together for 6 months...i cant control my feelings u see...i cant just tell them to stop doing that...i dint wan to hurt her more by still being together while she only gives me the love and she doesnt get it back...get the point??..i dint want to cheat on her...so i just had to tell her...it ended up in a phone call..i am really really really sorry if i hurt ur feelings...we are still friends now..hope we get to go out soon


No comments: