Sunday, April 20, 2008

Love me babies

I very much love them...they mean a lot to me...i wont give them up....u all might think what am i talking about...well..i am talking about my shoes!!!...my lovely shoes!!!....many people think i am crazy...well..i think i AM...hahahah...dont know why, recently...i got a liking for shoes...all types..dont care what brand...as long as they are nice...now i got 10 pairs!!!..i am planing to buy more...and never stop....muahahahaha....parents kill me everytime i get a new pair...but i dont give a ****...as long i am happy...my next shoe on my mind is Everlast low cut shoe and maybe a adidas...i dont have an adidas T.T....i am not showing off or anything...this is MY blog...so ill write about my life =D...and shoes is a big part of my life...bala~baBaBA i'm lovin it....





No comments: