Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sajak untukmu

Recently i got this liking for writing..i don't know ever u can call this a poem...some ppl say it doesn't rhyme...but i don't give a shit...so this is my poem....this i what on my mind rite now if u guys want to know..that is what inspire me to write this...it isn't any good...but everybody has to start some where..i wrote this while i was at kasturi..hahaha..lame rite.....i still haven't got a tittle for it..i guess u can call it anything u want...i hope that person that i meant in this poem reads this...hope she gets the meaning..hope she doesn't get angry...hope she will get touched...hope she will like it...hope her eyes will open after reading this poem..hope she will call me after reading this..but that person will never know it is for her....if only she can really she the meaning to this poem...if only....

before we meet, i was lost.
on the day i lay my eyes on u, i had a reason to live.
enough to fill my heart with joy.
y is it so hard for u to see that i am ur Guardian angel.
i will prove to you, that im not like the rest
like it or not, u know u cud always count on me when ur down
or for whatever reason, just know, ill always be there 4 u
vanish? never!!thats not something i intend to do.
eternal happiness we will get when were together.
y cant u see that ur the one my heart desires.
only u, and no other girl can make me feel the way i feel
u and I are meant to be, if only u could see what i see........



-SicX™-

No comments: