Monday, April 21, 2008

Giving up hope

Giving up hope??..i am giving up hope on pursuing for her...i think it is useless...pointless...meaningless...at the rate that i am going in..i will get no where...and i feel I AM going no where...frens say think positive...she will come to know about you...but i am trying everything..i mean everything...and i see no results...besides that, she treats my like TRASH..i dont know what should i do...i have been trying for like 7 ****ing months...7 months!!!....and she still treats me the same way...."she does to me what i do to other girls"...now i know how does it feel to be treated like trash..i think this is gods way of telling me to be a better person..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...and they are few other reason i think i should give up...its stupid reason that should be treated maturely...i am going to see her soon and i will try my best to just be friends...nothing more...cause it will take me no where...it will just lead to nights of me thinking about her...having dreams about her...the simplest dreams...but it means alot to me...that are the dreams that make me try harder...i think dreams are a way of telling our self to try harder...that is what i think..but every time i tell me self to give up...i keep on trying after few days...she does the littlest things that make me feel happy...she is doing it in a friendly manner i know,but i feel it means a lot...all this is just false hope..she is giving me false hope..hahah...Friends, if u read this..pls help me forget about her by stop talking about her 2 me...Please..

No comments: