Thursday, February 12, 2009

For a princess

Fun we have togther, me and you
nobody else can replace you, because u are ireplaceble
no car, money, person can give me the joy you give me
when im with you, there is ntg else 2 do, just stare i do
ur eyes, they tell a million storys
never, i will understand you, cause you are like no other
unique in ur own way
that what makes you, you
few years ago, i saw this girl
i was shy (Smiles)
to shy 2 talk to this girl sitting all alone at the Conner
when i did not see her anymore, every weekend
i felt regret for not making a move
years passed, but 1 fine day i saw a girl that reminds me of that girl back then
can it be?, its just 2 good 2 be true
but it was true, dreams really do come ture
just belive and u will get what u want
keep faith, dont lose it
keep trying, dont give up
keep praying, dont stop
keep....well, just keep everything you belive in
just seeing you makes my day
you are like a princess, maybe you are
only wants the best, that why it is so hard to please you
i dont know if im the rite person for you
but if only you would know how i really feel
you would know, if only you can see what is inside me
till the next we meet, you made my day

No comments: