Friday, February 20, 2009

Random update

The pass 2 weeks was ok
some good days, some bad days
i have been missing dance class for the pass 2 weeks =(
but its ok, cause Jacob was not teaching, i think he is busy with shows
i miss dancing !!!!
I got some very good dance experience last week
i was dancing Malay Contemp , at perak
Represented HELP
it was fun, but i missed Valentine day =(
nothing to cry about, i dint have a date n'way
came back on 15th morning 4am =_=
reach home, slept for about an hour
then straight to the airport, to send my bro to AUS
my parents went along 2
i had to stay at my grandma's house for a week, it was boring !!!
but now, 21 feb, im back home, home sweet home
was talking to my bro on the phone yesterday
he said i will be very happy when my parents come back =)
i wonder what they bought, i think it is a shoe, Converse !!!!!!
today i go mid terms !!!!
WTF wei !!!
and i am so not ready !!!
FISH STICKS !!

p/s i got a 2nd mother and that person is jovita..muahahahah

No comments: