Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday sucks !!

FRIDAY

Lets see what happen
i went 2 college early, hoping jiunn came early, we wanted 2 do something
he over slept,hahah, i dont blame him, he also dint have any class that day
after that, i was sitting down at the HELP hall way with my psp waiting for class
class started, i went in late, dont know for what reason
bla bla bla bla at class
eh wait, its not bla bla bla
hahahah
study skills is fun !!
its like my motivation class =)
than i and Fier went Spinky, the other dint come, all went back home
and now he is a official spinky member, that makes him kinky
he sent me 2 KJ
listened 2 emo songs
OWH YA, IM ALONE IN THE HOUSE UNTIL MONDAY !!! woot woot
went back, bath, left for Andrew's party at soul out
went there, ate, talk to andrew, meet old friend
after that went becca's house
left becca's house

WENT 2 SUPPER CLUB
this is where the fun happens !!!
Drank like fuck!!!, i wanted to get drunk for some reasons
take my CHILL PILLS =)
dance
dance with random chicks
haizzzz
it was fun
can home by cab
gopal stayed over my place
when i went home, terus tidur
but when i was going to bed
i felt something in my stomach
i ran 2 the window and VOMITED !!! woot woot !!!
hahahahahah
slept, woke up and i missed class !! =(...damn, i was like WTF !!!

hahahah..so thats my Friday, it sucked

No comments: