Sunday, February 22, 2009

Im so happy !!! New shoes !!!

ill make this post short and sweet, cause i have 2 sleep (mid terms tom)
y i am so happy?

i got 3 pairs of shoes !!!

its super fresh, 3 converse shoes babe !!!
my parents were in AUS for a week ( Help my bro there )
i asked them 2 buy Converse shoes cause the Converse shoes is Malaysia Suck balls all together came up 2 about RM 550
owh ya, b4 my parents went to AUS, they got a new camera, 10 mega pix =)

just all i got from AUS, not shirts or pants, no quicksliver or bilabong
I DONT CARE !!, i happy with the converse i got

I think i got 16 pairs of shoes now, i think, i lost count =(



Black with gold lines - Rm125



Purple - Rm 125



Shining Magenta - Rm300 (when u wear this shoe, the feeling is nice, its not like any other converse shoe, its like u are wearing a nike or puma shoe, the soul of the shoe is thick and its light)...i will take very very very very good care of this shoe =)



BLING BLING BABE !!!!



My new babies !!!

No comments: