Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boring Sial !!!

haiyo !!!...nothing to do..college studys also nvr start
just sit at the pc..listening to music, chating and thinking
so i decided to write on my blog..hahah (that sounds gay)

lets recap on today...
went to col..had finite maths..it sounds nice..and the teacher also is fresh =)
after had lab..teacher is good but very "garang" wan..haiyo
after that had english with Miss Annie..shes has the same name as my mother..lol
owh ya..she made me and Aaron class rep..we will prove her wrong =P

ok that what happend in college..now lets see..what to talk about..i think, wait (still thinking), ahhhhhhh...ermmmm...
ok la..ill write a poem..hahah
long time dint do this crap
well..lets go

I'm like this feeling i get inside of me
happiness i get when it is there
alot of things can be the factor
to tell u?, i will nvr do, you just have to figure it out ur self
enough to keep you guessing what it is
the answer i think u will nvr find
how on earth to keep this temptation that i want so much
it makes me weak and soft
stealing my heart, that is a crime u know? =)
full with passion and lust
every time i want more
electricity goes in my body when i get this feeling
like a million needles in my body when im with that "somebody"
i like this feeling at times, but it always ends in failure !!
nobody can take ur place in my heart
going on and on until my life ends

No comments: