Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not to be named

Sitting down as time flys
tik tok, tik tok, the clock goes
as i pray for time to fly
it never answers my prayers
So am i, still waiting
waiting to be stunned
Stunned by the look that i desire so much
im waiting and still waiting for that too happen
Sitting down on the floor
looking at people passing by
Hoping i see that face
despite all the waiting, it dint come
Listening to our song over and over again
its on loop and ill keep it that way
people know me as the man that can never be moved
only the sight of that face that can make me move
the sight of this person
makes me complete
never less, never more
im PREFECT
this person
when is not in my presents
lost i feel in this small world
not knowing left, right, up, down
forever sitting at the same spot
still praying
still hopeing
maybe, just maybe, she feels the same way too

No comments: