Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Light

Walking, i keep walking, never knowing what awaits me at the end
is there a end too this road?
ill never know, i just have to find out
A risk i have too take
too find out what nobody can tell me
If i don't, 1 day, i will be asking myself, what was at the end of the road?
Do what my heart says
nothing less, ill just do it
Fail i might, but knowing that i tried, that's the best part
The road looked dark, scary, full with dust
a light i saw at the end, it called out my name
it was hinting me to take that path
shall i take it?, not knowing what is that light
took it i did, it was hard to walk in this road
but, towards the end, it got better
the feeling that ill reach the end, i had in me
i reached the end, what i saw?
i saw the light, it was brighter than the sun
it was beautiful, like nothing i ever seen in my life
i was happy i took that road
now, i know what was at the end
i will live 2 tell this tale
saying "I found the light it my life, I'm always happy when that light is beside me"
*PAUSE*
it all went blank.....
it was a dream, only a dream
i was confused,was that dream a sign for me??
2 find my real light?
I think it was
ill find that road and make it a reality
i will find my light
ill take any chance that i see 2 find this light, searching up, down, left, right
if only this dream was real =)
You would already be in my hands

No comments: