Saturday, January 31, 2009

My wonderful dream

i had this wonderful dream just now
it was me with a girl that i think i know, im not sure, cause it was very fuzzy..but i think i know that person
i was talking 2 her about something


than she ask me "how do you know what is real and what is not real?"
she said "maybe this is an illusion, maybe u are an illusion, even me"
than she kept playing with my mind, going behind me, beside me, in front of me in a blink of an eye
i dint know what was happening, at 1 moment, she was on top of me and i was lying down, she gave me a kiss
she ask me again, "is this an illusion??"..i answered back saying "no, this is not an illusion, its the real thing"
She asked me "how do you know if it is real?"
i told her cause i can feel ur body, your heat, and ur face
she said "NO, this is an illusion", she told me something b4 she left, she said "i must learn 2 tell the difference between reality and fiction"

After that dream, when i woke up, i was thinking, maybe my life is an illusion, i will never know, i must know what i can get and what i cant get, what is real and fake, what feelings are real or fake


lol..well, its only a dream, but it was nice, and the girl was very beautiful, some people many not think so, but everybody has their own taste

IT WAS ONLY A DREAM

No comments: