Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm happy and i dont give a fuck

happy as i can be
This feeling had evaded me long enough
i finally found it back
im happy i did
IS IT A GIRL U MAY ASK?
nah !!!
im happy cause im free
no worrys, just my self
i like it this way
be my self, not the man wearing a mask
now, that im free
i can focus on things that really mater to me in life
my passion
dint get this feeling in a long time
im lovin it™
i dont care about the things that i cared so much about last time
FUCK IT !!!
my life, my way, on the high way
never let it get in the way of my passion that i love in life
my passion comes 1st, than only you..hahah

i dont give a fuck what people say 2 me
"u cant dance... ur 2 big... did you break a bone?..u look ulgy, when people see you the will run"
they talk 2 much..next time i hear that..ill ask them "wanna battle? ass hole"
i do it cause i love it..i feel good when i do it
no girl, no guy can stop me..even if i suck at it..ill keep on trying, until my body cant handle the pain

the thing that i plan to change in my life now is *****, and i think i can do it
as i said.*******
Guess i can say that im a "jakun"..i dont wan to tell you what makes me a jakun..malukan diri je

HELLO WORLD !!!!

1 comment:

Rumput said...

that's my bro!i admire ur determination n shall do the same! may god bless us both.