Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If your fucking 555 than im fucking 666

you like to love, i like to hate
you like to laugh, i hate to laugh
you smile, i stare
you think your a 555, im a 666
you think you hot, im fucking ugly
you think your all that, i know that ur all that
i love you, u hate me
i want to be, u reject everything
I cry, u laugh at me pointing fingers
saying " look at the guy, he is a fucking loser, he thinks that we can be"
fuck that, fuck you, fuck everybody, fuck the world
i know im not Mr.Big or ur Mr. Right
i know i cant be the one
i know that i will never be any body's 1
useless i am to this world
because i called it stupid and a wanted to fuck it
I talk to much
I think to much
I hope to much
I dont everything to much
I fucking Hate it
Why be alone baby, when we can be together, i say that in my dreams
Even my dreams laugh at me, saying, LOSER !!!!!
deep inside i hope u feel it to, what i feel, but, i hope
and normally, what i hope for, never comes true
So, so, so, so, it goes on, and on ,and on, till the end of time

-FiN-

No comments: