Saturday, May 23, 2009

What??

when i told you that, my life went down the drain
every time i think about it, it rains
needles poking my body brings pain
ever step up make, kills me

getting my life back together
its not easy, it is not, trust me
should i or should i not
you made me distance my self from society
people noticed my weakness
rejected by society, a social reject
they are not rejecting me, its my self that is rejecting society
they are trying to help, but im not giving them a chance
but if i tell, they will call me a weak link
i dont want to burden ppl with my problems
half of them wont fucking care
i dont blame them, its my life, not theirs
why should they care, they have their own problems to handle
im just one of ur toys, u play with me when u need me
now i know how the toys of Toy Story feels like
used like a used condom
should i or should i not?
I know this affection may be temporary
for night-like behavior, it is necessary
But for tonight, im not doing it right
But you got my number if you like it or not
delete if u may, i dont care
for now, byebye
goodbye my friend
you have "been" the ONE for me
let me rephrase that "been"



3 comments:

Rumput said...

yoda..y so marah?

Magdeline said...

chill vinod ...

Phoebe said...

who.. who is that la?? aiyoh.. dont la emo..