Monday, May 4, 2009

Shawty whats ur name?

Sad to say im only in town for the night to see you
I got like eight hours left before my ride arrives
Im trying to stay respectful n polite to ya
you can tell me go to hell if you like.
now I ain't one of them people, getting mad cuz you ain't intrested
now dont get me wrong, im going to look when you pass,
but I ain't the one to pull on you arm or stop you
I ain't attackin unless I get a signal first,
I ain't the one thats gonna play for fun..
before is over you gonna say,
Fuck you
believe it...

I like to see you an independent girl
I like that you gotcha your life and your mind straight
but you say u gotta lame ass person.. in your life,
and he cant get the mental n physical part right,
you playin wit his mind but his mind wont bite
they dont talk shit n dont hit it how you like,
I just want the first right or refusal,
when that person wana catch a movie
you just say your busy
boo boo boo,
you said he is not the one,
but mama shit is like for real,
but that thrust stays harder than a brick
but all you need is to live your life
i respect that and let it be,
time is something to be valued
my time is moving fast, so thats why i asked you,
Shawty whats ur name?

No comments: