Monday, May 11, 2009

The Truth

my day is made when i lay my eyes on you
even if you dont care, i do still
far before this day, everything was fine
knowing that you forgotten me and me the same
but, every time we meet, my feelings build
calling you names, it wont help
i was plain dum and stupid, thats the truth
what people say is the truth, and the truth hurts
dont listen to the heart, always ends in pain
dont listen to people, some just bring you down
dont listen to me or others?, than to whom?
this is an answer that ill never find out
to be the old or new, thats the question
i really dont know, i really dont care
never chase, you will lose the race
never never, dont dont, i can say
now now, do do, i cant say
into this black abysses, i fall now and than
hoping for you to bring me out, that day never comes
somebody i need who thinks the same way, a friend
somebody i need when im down, a friend
i just need one that understand
now, this is the truth

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

hey, vinod. Phoebe here. Just wanna say, i've written a post in reply to ur blog post.. :).. coz i kinda know how you feel.. and wanna help all the other people out there who's feeling like what youre feeling.. go read if u have time..

Magdeline said...

do wat u feel is right k? let time bring it.. just like how i can let things be now ..