Thursday, December 18, 2008

Great lines

This are the songs that make me feel..hahah..hope u guys enjoy this songs..=)


Baby I'm hot just like an oven

I need some lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
It's getting stronger and stronger
And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine

Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

It's like the hardest thing for me to say,
without crackin a smile,
it's somethin that we both really feel inside,
but never talked about,
they call it love oh yes they do,
a dangerous thing when you're part of the game,
so girl I feel you when you get emotional,
and don't wanna let me go,
ha but it's somethin I gotta tell ya

Chris Brown - Gonna be my girl

Today in a breeze I sensed your perfume
But you were nowhere near.
And in reverie,
I felt you holding me.
And even in my dreams I shake from the fear
Of truth being swept away
By the rhythm of the waves I whisper in your ears.

Daphne Loves Dreby - Pollen and Salt

All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God
That I..That I Finally Found You
All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too
Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

K-Ci and Jojo - All my life

I was made for lovin you baby
You were made for lovin me
And I cant get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

Kiss - I was made for loving you


Hey pretty baby with the
High heels on
You give me fever
Like Ive never, ever known
Youre just a product of
Loveliness
I like the groove of
Your walk,
Your talk, your dress
I feel your fever
From miles around
Ill pick you up in my car and well paint the town
Just kiss me baby
And tell me twice
That youre the one for me

MJ - The way u make me feel

No comments: