Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Its a new year

I dint do anything big this new year..well, it never has been big
the house party that i planed got canceled, booked it to late (3 days before new year)..hahah
today, i just went for dinner with parents
after that at 12.00am
went WCG with Daniel..lol
what a way to spend the new year, by playing dota
Friends wanted me to go to the Curve
but i dint want, it will be packed and i dont have to cash

Now, i will tell u guys my new years resolutions

1. Be a better person and a better friend
2. Be a better dancer
3. Study hard at college, dont repeat what i did for SPM !!!
4. Go places with my dance crew
5. Lose weight =)..hahah
6. be a better Dota player..lol
7. Be able to do Baby mills and improve my style in bboying
8. Stay fresh ^^V..im so lame
9. be a better son to my parents
10. Be able to bake my grandmothers fruit cake =)..i so want to learn this,keep the family tradition alive

well..i think thats about all
i just pray i can follow my list and dont screw up my life

thats all for now
SicX out

No comments: