Saturday, December 13, 2008

Its fun being emo sometimes =)

do u know why its fun to be emo?
its because, for me that is, it makes me think
its like, ur mind goes free..u will think about the past and the future..what u did and what are u going to do
y im i so emo now?..hahah..emo..that word is so normal..i think ill use melodramatic =)
yes, im MELODRAMATIC !!!
i dont know why im like this
wait..i think i do
but i dont know if i should tell u ppl..hahaha
wait..i think i should
ok..but i will tell u guys is code..hahah..cause some ppl are going to read it that might get effected by it..hahah

i think i am missing something that i lost long time ago..few weeks ago..somebody reminded me about that..and it felt good..hahah..
I really dont know wtf im talking about..but that is just me..a fresh melodramatic guy

i think most people get melodramatic it is because they think life is not fair to them..i know alot of people like this..this includes me..hurmm..well, i got to admit it someday
U see now..u say life is unfair to u? u dont get what u want?
at my melodramatic stage..i was thinking..what about kids that have no parents, no food, no place to live, no body to love..u think that their life is fair??..tell me that..i think our life is much better than them..so we cant say that our life sucks
i think..we people with a family should be happy cause we have people to look after us, care for us, to pick us up when we are down
so, i think we should be happy with our life and dont go around saying life sucks..

OMG kel..u gave me that song..now u make me more melodramatic..screw u !!!!!!!!!

being melodramatic is good sometimes..its fun but sometimes u just want to sit down think..it is good to think..open up..cause who knows, u might find something new in ur life =)

1 comment:

Rumput said...

haha.. my tambi has finally open up his mind huh?lol..its good tht you've realized how bless you are. as you said not everyone of us are lucky so lets appreciate everything that we have right now.sometimes it is the littlest things that mean the most.