Sunday, December 14, 2008

im an owl...meow meow meow (poem)

i said meow meow meow because i dont know what owls say..hahah

its 7.10am and i am still not sleepy..
like wtf man..why the hell i cant sleep..i really dont know why..
when i try to sleep..my stupid melo brain keeps thinking about stuff
i think i think to much..hahah
i must know when to stop thinking
looks like i cant sleep..rite?
so now..im going to write a poem =)
im just going to write whatever comes out my little brain of mine.hahah
so, GET READY

BTW..THIS POEM IS NOT ABOUT ME!!..THIS IS MY STYLE OF WRITING..SO DONT GO THINKING WRONG STUFF ABOUT ME....I JUST LIKE WRITING POEMS..HAHAH..IT MIGHT BE GAY AND ALL..BUT EVEN WILLIAM SHACKSPEAR DID IT..HOPE 1 DAY I CAN BE AS GOOD AS HIM..HAHAH..CHEERS TO THAT..btw, in all my poems i did so far..there is a code in it..i think..that's y it means so much..that is what that makes it fresh =)

I was left in this black hole by the person i cared for
And i do get this often, yes i do
Maybe u think im gone melodramatic?
Melodramatic us say?..maybe it is true
It is like, it just only happened, but it ended so fast
Songs of sorrow i hear to heal my wounds
Sing it on a dark day i will
Inspired by the one true love i had
Never to say, but to do i will
Go away i shall to a far place
Along with the sorrows that u gave me
Go go go...go far away..that is what she said to me
I left her with a smile on my face but a scare in my heart
Rum i drank to take away my guilt
Lonely i shall stay the rest of my life

hope u guys like it..give ur opinion..how does it sounds like?

i think i shall go for a swim now..hahah

for now, im done
-SicX-


No comments: