Friday, December 19, 2008

Its a lie

yes..i said it..its a lie..everything i did is a lie..yes..a fucking lie
for the these pass few months..i have been living a lie..thinking that i can get whatever i want
well, things are not sweet every time
few days ago..i was talking with a good fren of mine...
he is elder to me..and i think that its good to talk to elder people
i think this is because that you can learn more from them.
they have lived longer than us and had gone through more things than us

while talking to my fren..i understand that things dont always go ur way
so, dont expect much, dont hope, just let it be, life is about taking chances
forget people that hurt u in life!!! , they just need u when they really want something
throw away friends that hurt your feeling
YOU DONT NEED THEM !!

its 6.20am..yes..its that early
i was seeing Titanic..hahaha..yes, that movie
186minutes of melo-ness..hahah
while seeing the movie
i cant picture my self not as Leonardo!!! , but i picture my self as the BAD GUY... =(
i dont know why..if u still remember the movie..my life is like him, not everything..but me and him, we are under going to same problem =)..almost they same..hahah..u get to picture..

THE STORY GOES LIKE THIS, SIMPLE AND SHORT =)
He loves the girl
Girl hates him
Girl runs away with hot guy
-The End, girl enjoys her life, the bad guy will hate his life-



*SIGH*

2more ...wait..today...ill be going to Rock The World..hahah..i got like only 3 more hours to sleep..so wish me luck =)..ill enjoy my self to the MAX and MOSH like crazy !!..and try to let go of my melo-ness...ahahah

i hope that guy that gave me advice is reading my blog..i thank him so very much..hahah..we shall talk again soon

till then..SicX out

2 comments:

Rumput said...

lol...x habis2 wit girl problems ar u..hehe

SicX said...

hahaha, fresh sial