Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A mind opener

today
nth much happen..just sit in the house, stone, use the PC, talking to Faustina and lara
after doing all my stuff
time to go to the studio !!
when i reach the studio..i cant belive my eyes
Jacob( my dance teacher)..was wearing the same pants, shoe and cap as me
we were wearing Dickie's red shorts, echo park red cap and red converse
so now u guys know where i get my style from..hahah =)
Great minds think alike
some of my frens..i mean alot of my frens do not like my style..i think its because its not normal
last time i used to be like everybody else, wear a shirt, blue jeans, white shoes, plain shoes
but after i put my foot in Freedom dance Studio..it changed
and i like it!! ...NOW I HAVE 14 PAIRS OF SHOES( still growing)..and its all full with colour!!
i wore a shirt to MOS, this is just because it will make me look older and blend in the club
cause im underage..hahah
BTW, my teachers crew dances in MOS on Wednesdays and Saturdays...thats so cool!!!
when im with my frens..they hate my shoes..but when im in Freedom..they think my shoes are fresh..hahaha

so from now, ill be my self..my fresh self..hahah..i dont care if u like it or not..its just me..deal with it =)

MY STYLE, MY FLAVOR - BBOY BORN


SicX(no official crew yet) and Jacob(Giller Battle Crew) - Great minds think alike

No comments: