Friday, December 26, 2008

Silence

Yes, i cant talk
i can talk, but i sound like a Frog
when i talk, i feel like i have a 1000 needles is in my body
this feeling really sucks

all this started to happen few days ago
i started coughing like crazy
i felt very sleepy
than on Christmas night it started to happen
i felt like i am going to lose my voice
and the next day, it was true
i could not talk !!
damn !!
i hope that i get back my voice soon
i dont want to sound like this !!
like SOHAI !! hahah
now im in Ipoh
going for prayers today night *sigh* boring !!!
i am going to read something a loud
but my voice is gone, and my grand father still wants me to read
like WTF !!!
my voice is gone..how am i going to read??
but i dont give a fuck...im not going to read...at all !!.
never ever

till my next post
SicX out

No comments: